AcuraCHEM is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-11-20. The program can be installed on Windows.
AcuraCHEM 2.0 is the premier collection of chemical utilities and resources researched, designed and developed by professional chemists to fulfill the growing needs of chemists, researchers, educators and students.
AcuraCHEM 2.0 includes:
1) A powerful equation balancing utility to balance a chemical equation of any type. Ordinary chemical equations involving neutral molecules or oxidation-reduction equations involving charged species can be balanced.
2) A versatile equation stoichiometry workpad which allows detailed stoichiometric calculations on any balanced equation with built-in limiting reagent functionality. This utility is ideal for educators to generate unlimited number of stoichiometric problems in seconds and for students to verify their solutions of stoichiometric problems and experiment with stoichiometric concepts.
3) A Hess's Law Solver Utility to combine chemical equations for hermochemical, kinetic and mechanistic applications.
4) A built-in comprehensive Periodic Table covering all known elements listing over 100 properties with added functionality to plot over 30 atomic properties such as atomic radii, ionization energies, electron affinities etc. An ideal resource for all elemental data.
5) A chemical formula molar mass/composition calculator with intelligent chemical formula parser capable of handling the most complex chemical formulas.
6) A utility to prepare standard aqueous/non-aqueous solutions in a diversity of concentration units (molar, mol%, molal, w%, g/mL, ppm, ppb, etc. ).
7) A Concentration Units Conversion utility. The ablity to save your calculations.
8) The ability to save all your calculations in an easily read format for later use.
9) Full customization of preferences such as units, display modes, etc.
and much more....
A truly versatile chemical utility package and a chemistry problem solver that no chemist can afford to be without.
AcuraCHEM (version 2.0) has a file size of 5.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 163 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.